lundi 24 mai 2010

The First Drawing (Kakashi Lemon Oneshot)

Name: Ayumi Kashiki
Eyes: Red
Hair: Long and white
Personality: Naive, stubborn, sweet, gets lost
everywhere, overprotective and gets
carried away easily.
Crush: Kakashi Hatake.

Story starts
I just finished drawing Mitsuki, the lady at the dumpling shop. I know, you're probably wondering why I'm doing this. Well, I guess I got a habit of drawing the people I meet. It's pretty fun believe me! The more people you meet, the more drawings you do. The more drawings you do, the more pretty pictures you can look at. I'm sure you can guess what the first drawing is........ Duh, it's Kakashi.

Well yes, he is the first person I drew in my notebook. And he's so cute! He's the one who always helps me when I get lost. Well, when he's there I guess....... I then turned my head towards the clock.

"What! It's already 2 pm! I'm so late!"

I got up real fast and ran out of the door, while locking it, of course.......

I was running down the street, trying to avoid the most people I could when something hit me. I forgot the map.

"I'm so stupid!" I yelled in the middle of the street.

A bunch of heads turned my way, looking at me like I was some kind of freak.

"Oh, umm, hihi, sorry there.." I bafted out,

Oh, that's just great I though. I was supposed to meet Sakura an hour ago at that new sushi restaurant that just opened up and now I forgot the map to it. Let's just say I got lost easily. OK, VERY easily. So what big deal. It happens to everyone to get lost in a hotel with only two floors in it......... OK MAYBE NOT. So what big deal..... Alright, I know it's pathetic. Sakura was gonna kill me.

"Ahhhh, What am I gonna do!" I yelled exasperated while scratching my head.

"Do about what?" I heard behind me.

I got butterflies in my tummy. I knew that voice too well.

"Kakashi!" I said happily as I turned around, jumping in his arms.

"H-hey!

We swirled around for a bit. As we were doing so,A bunch a heads yet again turned our way. What can I say about people these days... So nosy!

"Why do you always do that so suddenly?" He asked me, smiling.

"I don't know, I just like it!

"Really, Kakashi said, You're such a little dummy". He patted my head."So, what were you freaking out about earlier?"

"What,freaking out?.... Um....Umm..... OH YEAH, I ALMOST FORGOT! I'M SOOOO LATE!

"hey, hey calm down, you're late for what?

"I was supposed to meet sakura an hour ago at the new sushi restaurant but now, I forgot the map and I'm lost........." I said with my head down.

"hahahahaha, You're so silly! Kakashi said while laughing.

"Hey don't laugh, it's not funny. Sakura's gonna kill me and now I can't even find the place! I yelled.

"Ummm, I suppose I could help you find it." He answered with his hand on his chin.

"Really, you'll help me!

"Yeah, I guess I can't leave a helpless girl in the middle of the street, looking like an idiot.

"Yeah, that's great...... Hey wait a minute. What do you mean a helpless girl in the street looking like an idiot! I slapped him on the shoulder and sticked my tong out.

"ok, let's get going." He said said and started walking

We walked around for a bit and turns out, I really wasn't in the good part of the village. It was like north and south, soo not in the good direction..... But I guess it was a good thing to be late cause I talked with kakashi a lot. KYAAAAAAA!!!!!After 15 minutes of searching, we finally found the sushi restaurant and a pretty angry sakura....

"There you are!" She said exasperated, "do you knowhow long I've been waiting for you!."

" I'm very sorry Sakura.." I apologized.

"Well,I see you're with Kakashi. No wonder you're late." She added, looking at him.

" But that's n.." you were cut off by Kakashi.


"Yeah sorry it's my fault, I'm the reason she's late." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"yeah ok whatever..." She said " come sit down, you can join us if you want to kakashi."

"Alrighty then, I will!

We all sat down and ordered some sushi from the extremely big menu. While we were waiting for it to arrived, we talked and stuff.

Later on that night....

We finished eating our sushi and paid the waitress.
We said our goodbye's to Sakura and left the sushi shop. There was something that I didn't understand. Why did he say that it was his fault that I was late when he clearly didn't do anything. He got reprimanded by Sakura for something that he didn't even do and it was ticking me off. It had been silent for a while and it was pretty awkward.

"So, ummmmm........" I cleared my throat

"Huh, what? Kakashi said.

"Ummm, why did you.... tell Sakura that..... euh.. it was...euh...... your.... fault that I was late?

"You're so cute when you're embarest"

"Hey!" I could feel my face getting red. OHHHH, know I must look like an idiot.

"Are you blushing? He asked, amused.

"N-no I'm n-not!

"ahhh, and your even stuttering. You're so cute!"

The blush on my face was getting redder by the minute. Why, you may ask? For two reasons: 1 he called me cute again and 2 he was only inches away from my face now.

"Ayumi?" He said my name in a amused tone.

"Gahhhh, what are you doing!" I jumped back and unfortunately, there was a small rock. It may have been small but it was enough to make me lose my balance. As I was falling, I felt two arms around my waist pulling me back up.

"Be careful, Ayumi" He told me

"I'm sorry, thank you...."I whispered.

We were standing in the middle on the street. And weirdly, his arms were still around my waist. My face grew red again. Why was he keeping his arms there?

"Euh....Kakashi... You know..... I think I'm fine now....... I don't think I gonna fall again...

At my comment, his arms just tightened more around my waist.

"Kakashi?" I said as I lifted my head up.

The look in his eye had change. It was full of lust and yearning. I could tell that much. I must have been tomato red by now. I couldn't stand the butterflies in my tummy. He was holding me so close and his sent. His sent was intoxicating me and just the way he was looking at me made me go weak in the knees. My legs were trembling.

I think he figured that out cause his grip on me tightened even more.

'Ayumi..."He whispered in my ear

"Y-yes.."I bafted out.

"I can't stand it anymore...please forgive me" he whispered.

He took one of his hand and riped his mask off. The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, muffling any sound I tried to make. He put one hand on the back of my neck, keeping me in place, and the other one staid around my waist. He was pushing me more and more into him, trying to get me as close as possible to his body.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My lifelong crush was kissing me in the middle of the street, and with so much passion too.

He pulled away for much needed air and didn't even let me talk. He did some hand signs and we 'pooffed' away and reappeared in his apartment. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me again.

"Wait..." I couldn't talk, he wouldn't let me. He kept crushing his lips against mine every time I tried to speak.

With one big blow, I finally pushed him away.

"KAKASHI, I SAID WAIT!"

"Ayumi...I'm sorry" He said

"Why are you doing this so suddenly?"

" It's because.....I...I love you." He said looking at me with that same lustful eye.

I just stood there, stunned. What! He loved me.
He put his hand on my cheek and his eye saddened.

"I'm sorry I scared you.... I would never hurt you.......He said. His hand dropped from my cheek and he turned around.

"Please forget what I said...... I should understand by now to leave my feelings out.... Please leave..........don't worry, it will never happen again..."

What was he saying. One minute he was like I love you and now he was totally asking me to forget all about what happened.

"N-no, I won't forget! And I'm not leaving either" I told him.

"What?! He asked surprised while turning around.

" The thing is.... I.... like you...too....no... I love you"I whispered

"What?! Say it again Ayumi!" He said happily while walking towards me.

"N-no way, I-I'm not saying it a-again. You take it o-or leave it."

He was now only inches away from me. I'm sure he was smirking underneath that mask of his. Now that I think about it, I never looked properly at his face while he was kissing me earlier. I'm so stupid. I lost my chance....or maybe not. He put his hand on my cheek again and stroked it. Simply doing that was enough to make me blush like mad. He put his other hand around my waist and crushed me into his torso. Kakashi pulled his mask down and was bending down to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Wait, I wanna see your face properly" I purred at him.

"Alright, have it your way" he sighted.

When I looked at his face, I blushed even more. He had quite a handsome figure. I don't know why he hid it. Well, I guess he has his reasons and I didn't want to ask him because I feared he had a very painful reason....

"You're so cute!" I said.

"Cute?! I don't think the word is very appropriate for a man" He said laughing.

"Well I said you were cute ok!" I pouted.

"You're so silly"He smirked.

He crushed his lips on mine, muffling any comment I would try to make. I felt his tong run across my lips, begging for entrance. Though I really wanted too, I denied him just to see what he would do. So I bit him. He didn't quit there, he tried again. I just bit him again. He was getting impatient of my denials so he got fiercer. He shoved me against the wall and made me gasp. He took that opportunity and shoved his tong in my mouth. I moaned in the kiss making him smirk. He explored my mouth leaving no spot untouched. Our tongs swirled around for a bit like their were dancing in my mouth.

He let go of my cheek and put his hand underneath my shirt,stroking my stomach making me moan. He traveled upwards and put his hand on my breast trough my bra and squeezed it. I just moaned again. He left my mouth and started kissing down my jaw line to my neck.His kisses were soft and passionate. He kissed a bit everywhere, trying to find my weak spot. It didn't take long before he found it. I mean I was moaning so much......He sucked and nipped at that spot making me moan. He did that until he left a hickey. He smiled of his accomplishment and then licked his way down almost in between my breast.

"Kakashi.." I whimpered.

"Shh, it's ok.." He said while stroking my face.

He took my hand and put it on his pants where his member was making me realize the big budge that was there.

"See what you do to me......you drive me crazy..... I can't take it anymore" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I guess I was a little bit scared. I never did anything like that. I was still a virgin after all.... But, I really wanted Kakashi to be my first. I really loved him and I was ready.

"God.... I want you so much....please don't deny me" He whimpered in my ear.

"It's alright, I won't deny you...... I'm ready to do this with you." I told him

He smiled picking me up bridal style and took me to his bedroom. he past the door and kicked it with his foot. He put me down and pushed me roughly against the wall. He flicked his tong against my lip and took of my shirt then put his arm around my waist, unclasping my bra pretty easily, if I do say so myself. My reflexes kicked in and I tried to cover myself. Though Kakashi didn't let me. He took my arms and pinned then above my head with one hand.

"Don't cover yourself up, you're beautiful. let me look at you....ok" He said as he put his other hand on my breast and squeezed it, making me moan. He squeezed it harder making me let out a really big moan.

He let go of my arms and started to play with my breast. He put one in his mouth while massaging the other. He was gently bitting my nipple and looked at me to see my reaction. I let out a soft moan but that wasn't enough for him, he wanted it more loudly so he bit it harder which made me moan louder. He let go of it and did the same thing with my other breast. Gosh was he good.


"Ayumi..." He whispered.

He picked me up and through me on the bed climbing on me afterward.

"I want you..."he whispered with a look of yearning in his eyes.

"I know" I answered him, amused

I took off his vest and put it on the floor somewhere. Then came off his headband and his jacket. I looked at his chest running my fingernails on him. He shivered under my touch. I sat on his lap and started kissing his neck searching for his soft spot. I trailed soft kisses from his collarbone to his jaw. I was getting impatient cause I could find it but I wasn't gonna give up. I kissed right under his ear and heard a small, almost unnoticeable moan. I smiled out of satisfaction. I started nibbling and sucking on that same spot to finally leave a hickey. He took off my skirt. He were now only in our underwear.

"Ayumi......" he said full of yearning and lust.

He took off my panties and stoked my inner thighs. I started to moan. He kissed them and gently licked them. His expression changed and we mothered something about how soft they were. I just laughed. He then slid two finger in me and moved then inside, stoking my walls. I just moaned uncontrollably.

"Don't worry, this will hurt less once I fully take you"

I could feel something in my stomach and I knew I was about to reach my limit when he pulled out his fingers. In responds, I whimpered in dissatisfaction.

"h-hey" I said a little upset.

He just smirked and put his head in between my legs and shoved his tong in my womanhood. He flicked his tong on my wall, trying to push his tong as far as possible. He took my leg and put it over his shoulder trying to get better access. He pulled his head up to look at my face twitch from the pleasure. I took his head and pulled it back down to welcome his tong in me again. He continued what he was doing only to pull his head back up a few minutes later.

"I can't take it anymore!" He said and riped his boxers off.

I just starred at IT. God was it big, or maybe it wasn't.... was that gonna fit in me. I wonder... I guess I was going to find out soon enough.

"H-hey, you can touch you know" He said to me seductively.

"I can.... I'm not really sure how..... I know I'm stupid......"

"pifff, you're so silly" He said" just come here"

He took my wrist and pulled me to him. I looked at it again and took it in my hand. He shivered from the touch. I wanted more from him so I started rubbing the head making him moan. I never knew I could have so much power over him. I stoke his manhood from the base to the head and smile looking at him twitch from pleasure. I bented down and licked the tip.

''Ayumi... p-please don't tease...me''
I understood and put him in my mouth. Well, it was so big that I couldn't take all of it so I put my hand on the base and started rubbing while sucking on the top. I accidentally graced my teeth against his shaft which made him buck on me. I back throated him and pulled him out of my mouth.
''Please don't stop...''
I smiled at him and stroke his manhood making him moan. It was even bigger than before and precum was already leaking from the top.

"I really can't take it anymore........I need you......now" he moaned as he pushed me on my back and got on top of me.

"Are you ready" He asked me

"Y-yes"

"I can't lie to you, it will hurt a little.... Please forgive me"

And with that he penetrated me. I didn't want it to hurt but to my display it did. I gasped at the pain and pulled his next to me gripping on him feathery hair like mad. He didn't move at first, letting me get adjusted to his size first. And lets just say he was really big. After a while, I let go his hair and nodded to him, letting him know I was alright. He smiled and started pumping into me gently not to hurt me. It still hurt a little but after a while the pain went away.

''your soo tight Ayumi.....''
He was trying to control himself but my tightness has getting the better of him. I knew he was refraining himself from pounding me into the mattress. I was gonna relieve him of his suffering.

"It's alright, Kakashi, You can go faster"I said to him sweetly

"Are y-you sure, I don't want to hurt you" He said, looking at me with worry

"Yes I want you to"

He didn't need anything else he started going faster and harder into me. I just moaned out of pleasure he was given me. He pulled out and slammed back in. He did that over and over again.

"Say my name" He growled possessively

He pulled out again and slammed really hard into me.

"umm.....kakashi..." I purred to him
He put my legs over his shoulder. He was now all the way in me, no inch of him out. He pumped into me faster if that was possible and started playing with my breast again. He wanted to give the most pleasure he could. I moaned uncontrollably. I could feel something in my stomach build up. It was trying to release and I couldn't take it anymore.

"L-louder" he said

"kakashi!!!!" I yelled

"Good g-girl" he praised me

he slammed into me again and that pressure in my stomach exploded. I reached my limit and
I released, my walls tightening around his member making him release as well. I moaned really hard and he did too.

He fell on me exhausted. I welcomed his weight panting heavily. He pulled out of me and rolled to the side panting heavily. He smiled and took me in his arms pushing me against him.

"Ayumi.... I love you" He whispered in my ear

"I love you too, Kakashi" I purred to him. I took my hand and started to play in his hair, loving the touch of it.
''H-hey, if you do that, I'm gonna go to sleep..'' he bafted out.
''It's alright, beside it's pretty late and we both need the sleep”

He smiled and kissed my forehead. After that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep with him following not to far behind me.

3 commentaires:

  1. I loveddd this. I found it off Quizilla. My username's xXxKibasxXxGirlxXx. ^^ Ohmygoshhh. Goood jobb. Haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow...just wow..😍😍😚😮

    RépondreSupprimer